Ignite Talk

Have you ever shared the excitement of having a new member added to your family and then have that excitement torn away from you? During spring break, my family was eager to find out the gender of my cousins new baby. On May 4th, my cousin and his wife planned to reveal the gender of their new baby to our family. We all were anxious to see what the baby would be. We talked amongst the cousins to gather guesses whether the baby would be a boy or girl.  To our surprise, all that excitement was taken from us on the morning of April 29th, when we received a call from our cousin saying they had lost the baby. We didn't understand how this had happened. All we knew is that the baby's heart had stopped beating. This was why I chose to talk about miscarriage. I Learned that 20-30% of pregnancies end with miscarriage. Some women think that exercise cause miscarriage but 25% of women don't exercise because they won't take that risk but exercise does not cause a miscarriage. In order to avoid a  miscarriage you have to be healthy. My cousin made it pat the 10th week mark of early miscarriage so we were almost certain the baby would be born healthy. I learned that pregnant  women Have to eat healthy and exercise to have a healthy baby. I will continue to research about this interesting topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend goals

My big question research

Spring term