Spring term

This year has been my favorite year in all my years in education. This class in particular I thought dr Preston did a good job in introducing us the blog website cause it helps later in the future for college. Dr Preston did a good joe in trusting the class with there phones to work on they’re blogs. In my opinion I thought my class did a good job in being honest and using the time. Im looking forward  to next years English class and sharing my Knowledge to become successful. For the past  couple of months we’ve been reading a book named les miserable which has been a key factor to making this class really interesting and fun.   This book has characters that remind me of real live people I know.  For example Jean reminds me of a neighbor me and my family know.  He’s had the same struggles as Jean like my neighbor he went to prison but was a nice guy and had to do things he wasn’t proud of just  for his family.  Even though we haven’t finished the book I believe  it has been one of my favorite books I’ve ever read. I’m looking forward to the tragedy ending of this book.  Throughout the course I’ve  learned Im capable of doing much more with my English literature. I believe I’ve improved in my writing and reading which was much needed for me to go onto my junior year prepared. Now I have to be focused and ready for  my skills to be absolutely perfect. I will accomplish these goals so so I can move on to my next chapter in life.    Dr Preston has done interesting things to us like slamming a book on a desk to try to make it seem like he’s mad. I’m not going to lie he had me in shock that hole class period as well as the others. Another time he got us in shock was when he was telling a story than yelled that was actually pretty funny because I seen my peers reactions. Dr Preston made this class really interesting and I’m looking forward to having another class like this hopefully.   In these final weeks of school we have been working on our master piece. I thought everyone did a good job on there topic and explaining as much details as possible. One of my favorite presentations was Giovanni Garcia and he talked about why sports are important in life and I agree. The reason is because it will keep you healthy and will avoid health issues.   the presentations was a fun experience and I’m looking forward to next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend goals

My big question research